Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Got Milk?

I'm one of those people who absolutely LOVES milk!  

To me it's one of those old fashioned comfort foods, or shall I say drinks, that goes with almost everything and is SO good for you!  I know this might sound strange, but I actually love to drink it with potato chips.  There's something about the salty/milky combination that I find really enjoyable!

I remember way back when,(ahem, I'm giving my age away a little here), when the milkman used to drop off our bottles of milk and return to pick up the empty bottles...those were the days!

I have a small collection of vintage bottles, and found a milk bottle complete with it's original bottle cap in Door County several years back, which happens to be my favorite.  Last week while out at an antique shop I came across these vintage scrabble tiles game pieces and thought it would be cute to spell "Got Milk?" out and display it next to my bottle.


What do you think?


GOT MILK?

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment