Sunday, February 6, 2011

A collection of snowmen to warm your heart!

Well, what can I say...I love snowmen and love collecting them, so here they are.   

~  they make me smile!
The sweet snowman angel all decked out in her star tiara,  is one of my favorites...I got her at a cute shop in a quaint town in Geneva, Il. where I love to shop!
I think this snowman looks nice next to the snowflake pillow I made.
I know.   I'm cute!
 
 
Twiggy the snowman!
Our little snowman tree with glittery snowball ornaments... I leave this up all winter.

sitting pretty

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do...




3 comments:

  1. Hi... I am new to your blog. Love it........very warm. Also I like the name of your blog also. We are sitting in 10-12" of snow.

    Blessings to your day,
    Linda
    Prairie Flower Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became your newest follower and I hope you will come by again soon too! The snowman collection is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys ~ thanks for the nice comments. I'm still new to this, so be patient with me:)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete