Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pillow Talk

Can we talk?
About pillows that is...

I'm one of those people who really loves pillows ~ I find them very comforting and the more the better!  So, the other day, I was out shopping at one of my favorite antique shops in the area, and came across this pillow and it truly spoke to me ~ I had to have it!   It's very old and it's got the sweetest bird design on it(I'm not sure the technique used to make it), but I absolutely love it ~ it's definitely my favorite!   The bonus is I only paid 2.00 for it!  I put it on our living room sofa along with some new quilted pillows I just picked up at a really great clearance sale and am so happy with how they look together, so I thought I'd share with you.

Here's a close-up...
does anyone know what technique this is?


One of my favorite places to sit and relax!
 
 How about you?
Are you a pillow person?
Let's talk!
 
Sharon









No comments:

Post a Comment